Feb 12, 2017

Been thinking about Anime Lately...

I thought I was out of the anime game, aside maybe watching a random episode of Yu-Gi-Oh!, Naruto, DBZ, or some hentai here and there.

I mean, where other than Japan you can find lines like that?
Did I mention that I recently watched Great Teacher Onizuka and the prequel manga Shounan Junai Gumi? Well, I did... I know I mentioned Eureka Seven, AO, and the E7 OVA... This last one I didn't rant about because:
Take it away Nappa!

So, yeah, I've been going back into Anime and I'm planning to rewatch The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Haruhi Chan, and Nyoron Churuya for starters, finish Guyver: The Bioboosted Armor, if I can find Tekkaman Blade (and Tekkaman Blade II at a reasonable price) that's another on my list to rewatch, EVA is out of my range for now. I need to finish Part 1 of Naruto (the Pre-Shippuden part) I also want to watch Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai, Betterman, Variable Geo (yeah, I know it's hentai, but I did play a Variable Geo game a few years back)

So, I've been missing out on a TON of Anime and I'm currently looking for Short Series to watch. That makes Naruto, Dragon Ball, Fist of the North Star, or Ranma 1/2 ineligible as series for me to watch. Like something from the 70s, something from the 80s, something from the 90s something from the 00s and something from the 10s to review. Also, no Yaoi, so don't suggest Boku no Pico...
Well, I could scratch off the 00s series and use Eureka Seven Well, I could use an OVA like say, Vampire Hunter D, to represent the 80s and I'd rather it was something "mainstream" to reduce the difficulty of finding the series. If any of my readers have some choices, please leave them in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment