Feb 21, 2018

Magnum PI reboot...

But now is Mexican Magnum PI... Not sure how I should feel about this. All I know is that New Magnum would have been irritating to Mom. She's a hardcore Tom Selleck fan, so replacing Selleck with... Wait for it...

El Diablo from Suicide Squad...

That would've been Mom's initial reaction. She then would've said,YOU YOU watching it with me... "If it sucks, you can do your blogging thing. Yes, I said IF because I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt. It's Magnum and I liked the new Hawaii 5-0. I know that look, young man! Don't you dare mention Elektra or Catwoman!! They were OK"!

So, Jay "ya te te chingaste wey" Hernández is the new Magnum...
Not gonna see it, since I dropped my cable provider. I'll wait for the show to hit netflNe or something. All I know is that Mom's ghost will haunt the production if they mess up too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment