May 22, 2018

It came from the Toy Chest: Grimace has Jewelry

I had this on the back burner for some time and while I haven't seen muh of the DP wave, I still need to review a Josh Brolin in honor of Deadpool2.
Yes, it's Thanos, which isn't that hard to guess.  I won't explain Thanos and his obsession to please Death by axing half the Universe, or how he has a beef with  Deadpool because of Death.

Articulation 
The Mad Titan has standard articulation. Aside the elbows, which are single joint.
3.5

Paint and sculpt
The sculpt captures the movie Thanos rather well. The colors are slightly dull, a bit of slop on his torso and that s my only complaint.
4.5

Accessories
N/A

Overall
4.0 for Thanos. Kinda wish he had gotten an alternate hwad with the helmet and a removable armor overlay  to have a real Thanos instead of farmer Grimace.

No comments:

Post a Comment