May 28, 2018

Megaman Legacy Collection for the switch: first thoughts

I must confess, that I got into Mega Man thanks to my childhood rival. The original Mega Man was one of my worst nightmares as a kid... damn you Gutsman and your stupid ass moving platforms... They are way easier in Mega Man Powered Up. I'm talking the original MM becaise it's the only one I played for now... While I'm dpwnloading the second half of the collection... yeah, Crapcom went lazy and made the second half of the gameseries a DLC. I don't get it... How can BOTW, a WiiU game  FIT in a Switch cart, but somehow 6 NES Games, 1 SNES game, 1 PS1 or Saturn game and 2 faux NES games can't fit on a switch cart!?
I call shenanigans!

But this plus BOTW will keep me satiated until the SF collection shows up.

No comments:

Post a Comment