May 31, 2018

Top 5 game "collections" that I'd like to have

Megaman Legacy Collection is testing my patience...  My vintage platforming skills are not up to par. Damn that simple Gutsman jump. Tested 9 and it made me its bitch... need to channel my childhood rival, who was a freak at MegaMan. But I'm not here to talk MegaMan. Just anthologies that I'd like to see... MMX and SF do not count since THEY ARE COMING.

Castlevania:
This one is rather obvious, seeing that 2D Castlevania are a staple in classic gaming.
Castlevania, Castlevania 2 with a proper translation, Castlevania 3, rondo of blood, symphony of the night, both arcade games (Haunted Castle and the recent Light gun sryle game)

Ninja Gaiden:
This one is rather simple: the NES Trilogy, the arcade game, and the first "next gen" Ninja Gaiden (the second half of the collection is next gen Ninja Gaiden 2 and 3)
I'd  probably make it a 2 cart game on the switch, with the old school games being digital downloads.
Worst case svenario, the old school ninja gaiden games and as a bonus the original DoA because Hayabusa is in it.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Konami Kollection:
Borh arcade games, Tournament fighters, Hyperstone Heist, and the 3 NES Games... pizza hut ads removed.

Mortal Kombat Klassic Kollection:
MK, MKII, UMK3, MKT,MK4, Deception, Deadly Alliance, and Armageddon. MK9 is a new timeline, so let's have the klassics on a kollection.


 Fatal Fury:
This would include the 3 fatal fury games, fatal fury special, the 3 real bout games, garou mark of wolves.


These are the top 5 game collections that can be made multi console, that I'd like. I shied away from Metal Gears and Grand theft autos because, I wanted to keep them mosrly 2D

No comments:

Post a Comment