May 29, 2018

Really, Mattel? Really?

 Check this new Imaginext Batman playset.
Does it look familiar to you? Because it totally does to me.

Another "homage" to MOTU By the Imaginext team...
Seriously, Mattel should just make MOTU an Imaginext sub-line.
I think I've said this before, bit it NEEDS repeating, especially every time that Imaginext is screaming at them: "Let us make a He-Man sub-line!" But it seems that Mattel is not interested in promoting their brands and making them relevant... it's no wonder why Hasbro is kicking their asses.

2 comments:

  1. 1. This is awesome

    2. You are darn right that Mattel needs to make an Imaginext Masters of the Universe sub-line. Have you see the snake mummies from the adventurers set last year? One of those guys is so clearly King Hsss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen them, also the not roton, or the not Spydor. It bothers me how Mattel has a chance to keep MOTU around, but fails to use it.

    ReplyDelete