Feb 25, 2019

It came from the monkey fighting toy chest: Monday to Friday Samuel L. Jackson

He and Grey Gargoyle are the only items from Cap'n Meh Vel that I will buy (According to Cheese Larson, my money isn't needed for anything Cap'n Meh Vel, because I'm "not the target audience").
*Tigger warning: Since this review is based on Samuel L. Jackson, expect some coarse language... mainly variations of the term "Motherfucker"*
Grey Gargoyle because of Iron Man needing a villain and Samuel L. Motherfucking Jackson because, Motherfucking Samuel L. Jackson.
Who is Samuel L. Jackson?

Wait, apparently, I'm supposed to be talking about Nick Fury...
Nick Fury: Agent of SHIELD...
This Fury is a younger version of MCU's Fury, who is based on the Ultimate Universe Fury... who is based on Samuel L. Jackson. That's why I just describe Samuel Jackson.
SLJ:Say 'Meow' again, I dare you, I double dare you motherfucker, say meow one more Goddamn time!














Articulation:
Fury is built on the suit body... previously seen on Tony Stark, Bruce Banner and Phil Coulson. It's standard Marvel Legends fare.
4.5
Paint and sculpt:
Like I said Fury is built on the suit body, so if you have suit figires, you know what to expect. In the paint department he doesn't fare that well. Sloppy paint everywhere especially on his torso; his shirt, the holsters they all have Sloppy paints. Hell they didn't even paint his neck to reach the shirt neck and it kind of looks like he has a white undershirt. The passage is at the likeness to Samuel Jackson is pretty good he kind of looks like Zeus from Die Hard 3.
4.0
SLJ: Tony! Where's my supersuit!?
Stark: Really? An Incredibles Reference?

Accessories:
Gun
 build a figure piece
Goose the cat
4.0
Overall
Fury gets a 4.17 as his final score. He's actually a pretty good figure and I honestly got him because it's Samuel Jackson Circa Die Hard 3 era. Otherwise I wouldn't have gotten him.
SLJ: YOU ARE NOT CAPTAIN MARVEL!
That Title belongs to Monica Rambeau a Woman of Color!
Stop motherfucking culturally approriating things that belong to people of color, you overprivileged cracker!
Carl Manvers: but mumy Go Fund Me!
SLJ: Don't make me call Rogue, or that Motherfucker Marcus!*




*: Marcus is the guy who raped Danvers in order for him to be born... he literally is. Motherfucker...

No comments:

Post a Comment