Feb 22, 2019

SUPER7 TMNT characters that I'd like to see:

Apparently, S7 will be doing toon based TMNT figures... NECA as well... which means we might get similar competition like ML and Diamond Select... the thing is that S7 might be reusing MOTUC pieces for their line, while NECA is 100% new tooling with odd repaints...

So, for the sake of filler, let's see what eleven characters that aren't the turtles, Splinter, April, Shredder, Rocksteady, Bebop, Foot Soldier, and Krang that I'd like to see... Seriously Flynn, consider a Foot Soldier multipack.

11: Mousers:
Yes, I said Mousers in Plural. Remember my nick TMNT MOUSERs? Well I want  for the MOTUC Scale TMNT.

10:Baxter Stockman:
Since the line is based on the old Toon, I mean the Fly Baxter...

9:Leatherhead:
I Gwarwantee  that the gator voiced by Pooh will be on the list.

8: General Traag and Granitor:
I know, these are Two characters, why are they in one spot? Would you do Rocksteady without Bebop? Tokka without Rhazar... alsp Krang needs some support that isn't voiced by Uncle Phil.

7: Tokka and Rhazar:
You can't split this two either, but there is a sinister reason to add them... spare MOTUC Parts... new furry monster buck = Beastmen army builder..

6: Carter:
Yes, a Red Sky era character... I know that this era is polarizing, but his Mutant form is somewhat MOTU-ish, so to soften the blow in a MOTUC Compatible TMNT line and make the characters feel less jarring, Carter is a decent addition. Switch a few pieces and a repaintlater, youcan make a generic villain for MOTU as well.

5: Casey Jones:
Most incarnations of the Turtles have a Casey Jones. Here he was a minor character, BUT most of us HAD a Casey figure as kids, and I kinda want that nistalgic feeling again of owning an 89 Casey.

4: Rat King:
I could honestly save a lot of time by saying: the Turtles in time roster but Rock&Bop wearing their normal outfits and I could easily call it a day. But, wanting the Rat King is a multi-continuity thing, since he plays an important role in multiple versions.

3:Zach the 5th Turtle:
If it's based on the toon, we need the annoying kid sidekick mandated by the studio.

2: Lotus Blossom:
Let's face it... she's totally NOT Karai... and shouldn't be used as a Karai substitute... Yes, I'd use her as a Karai substitute.

1:Muckman:
Yes, I had the toy and I would like to see what magic the 4Horsemen could pull off with him.

Honorable mentions:
-Groundchuck:
I had the toy as a kid and a big bull man has a lot of potential for funny pics.
-Dirtbag:
I didn't have the toy, but he goes well with Groundchuck...
-Mutagen Man:
He begs for ooze... and yes, I also owned the toy.
-Chrome Dome:
He was shiny... I remember the very shiny toy that looked cool!
-Slash:
While NECA is doing the Real Slash (aqua turtle black banana) I have a soft spot for Toon Slash.
-Dregg:
He looks somewhat MOTU-ISH, So that's good for me. Also, I have Carter on the list...

No comments:

Post a Comment