Mar 7, 2021

Death Stranding an extended edition is rumored to be coming...

 Hold on to your funky fetus, Norman Reedus! You may have to walk some more. There's a rumor about a PS5 version of Death Stranding with additional story content. This new stuff COULD make its way to PS4 unless Hideo pulls a Square Enix.

We all know where I stand on Death Stranding. Hideo can suck on my balls! 
Now with that said, I'm a bit of a masochist and I DO have a soft spot for Kojima and his three inches of Doom! No homo... and I'm willing to give him a chance. On the other hand this is Death Stranding and this game is a huge pile of suck! I honestly have no idea what he can bring to the table that he hadn't brought up. Much as it physically pains me to say this The Last of Us Part II has more replay value than Death Stranding.

Maybe I should give it a chance and reconnect with the game... there's a part of me that hopes this rumor is false... sorry not sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment