Aug 16, 2010

While Waiting on Mattycollector's Sale news.

Hooh! Boy! I'm waiting on Mr. Torrant Krazut, aka Whiplash (Not the Marvel Villain, but the MOTUC villain) here's some stuff for y'all.

Happy Birthday!
James Cameron: I loved Terminator and T2: Judgment Day. I enjoyed Titanic, especially when Jack dies... I fricking hated the 10-Foot CGI kitteh movie! No they can't haz cheezburger. Do me a favor and don't make the sequels to Avatar otherwise stay on Pandora for your 56th...

Steve Carell: The Former 40-year old Virgin is now 48. If John Stamos gets the Full House movie project going he wants Carell to be Danny.

Cam Gigandet: He sparkles and was killed on Twilight... You should've killed Bella... Idiot! He's 28.

Madonna: 52 years and kicking... I wonder what will she come up with next... Last time I heard of her was on VH1 about buying dildos... We need some Madonna news related to music...

Rumer Willis is now 22... Something Something yippie-ki-yay mother @#$%^

Hilary Duff got married. I feel sorry for all the Lizzie Maguire fans that wanted to be Mr. Duff.

Oh snap! I just felt a HUUUUUUUGGGGEEE Disturbance on the Force. Lucas talks about the Blu Ray Star Wars Which will be the hyper edited with crappy digital crap like Manankin Skywalker and the Wesa Free soundbyte added to the movies.

Almost everyone loves THE ORIGINAL VERSIONS OF THE ORIGINAL TRILOGY, LUCAS!!!
THAT'S The STAR WARS, EMPIRE STRIKES BACK and RETURN OF THE JEDI that people want on Blu Ray...

Still waiting on Orko...


No comments:

Post a Comment