Oct 4, 2010

Halloween's coming! Get your costumes ready!

I love Halloween! dressing up, getting candy, It's like going to a sci-fi convention, but with douchebags, little kids and no scalpers.
so that allows me to show off some cosplay pics... I mean these guys spend a lot of time and money to create costumes based on their favorite characters...

Casey Jones from TMNT a rather easy costume to make, but the result is cool!

Rose and Akuma from Street Fighter
We can't do a Street Fighter without Ryu

Now moving on to FFVII No Sephiroth, just Cloud... Now I'm not sure if that's a guy or a girl...
Speaking of Sephiroth... Hot Damn! I always expected the shirtless I just stole this coat form Hot Topic Sephiroth, but this is freaking AWESOME!
My favorite Kabob Girl...
looks cool when a bunch of FFVII people get together for these...

Skeletor... Overlord of Evil BTW this is a Puertorrican Skeletor... So there ARE cosplayers in Puerto Rico that don't dress up as Naruto characters...
Now this one is Jaw Dropping... Get it, Jaw Dropping, cause it's Trap Jaw... Nevermind...

Wouldn't be surprised if these keep happening... I hope the guy got some afterwards... Oh wait! Meyerpires don't get laid...

I must add that this one is awesome... RETREAT!! RETREAT!! Yes it's Cobra Commander.

Mmmmm! X-men! and Mr. Pointy claws.

A Surveillance Camera!?Solid Snake and Big Boss

Now THESE guys combined Sailor Moon AND Zombies... Words can't describe this.

Annoying retarded ninja... Believe it!!

Something Something Mitochondria, Something Something Parasite EVE

Citan Uzuki from Xenogears *grumble grumble* disc 2 should've had more playable content

No comments:

Post a Comment