Oct 10, 2010

Sesame Street!? Cool!

Sesame Street is one of the longest IF not THE longest Children's television program. Big Bird, Bert and Ernie, Oscar the Grouch, Grover... Huh? They don't ring a bell? F#$%^ing Elmo... Oh! Now you know what I'm talking about...
I'm not gonna rant about how much I hate Elmo (even if it IS Master Splinter the one who voices and controls that evil Satanic action hogger jabroni that talks in third person...)

Normally people stop watching Sesame Street because they're "Too old" for it... I was in that crowd until I saw This:

Yes, they're making a parody of:


Not only that but they also made a parody of True Blood...


Speaking of Sesame Street: Katy Perry sang a clean version of Hot n' cold, but it was never aired because she was showing too much cleavage.

Yeah, like the little kids are going to notice Katy Perry's boobs... Those are the same kids that are fans of Isaiah Mustafa and True Blood. I mean Katy Perry is less offensive than say, Jack Black...

Jack Black: More Kid Friendly than Katy Perry. True Blood: More Kid Friendly than Katy Perry. What is going on here!? I swear if Sesame Street brings Chuck Norris or Steven Seagal I would die by sheer awesomeness and WTFness...




Ok... WHOSE RESPONSIBLE THIS!? They're the best of the best and I lvoe them!

No comments:

Post a Comment