Oct 20, 2018

I'm kwitten teh lien...

And I mean MOTU. I'm done. Super7 killed it for me. I can almost see Guru jumping with glee... but, yeah. I can no longer support the Club Grayskull line. My main interest is Collector's Choice, aka THE REAL MOTUC... ALL THE ERAS UNDER ONE COHESIVE STYLE. Since Super7 wants to focus on Club Grayskull figures, well... I can cut those out of my life... if later on they make a Stratos and Ram Man, I might go through resellers to get them, but I will no longer be buying whole waves of Underdetailed variants. As much as I want that Fisto, Mantenna, and She-Ra; I can't justify getting them. I usually got them to kinda complement the Collector's Choice order... but now, no collector's choice, no need to get these. I am currently considering NOT getting the Ultimates...

Hell, even Snake Mountain is inching towards the chopping block... and it pisses me off because Guru's  crap prophecy is becoming a reality...

No comments:

Post a Comment