Oct 23, 2018

Super7 is now confusing me.

The deadline for the Club Grayskull figures and ultimate Club Grayskull He-Man and Skeletor ends on Nov.15... it started on Monday, Oct. 22, which means that the preorder for the figures will only be available for 24 days... Oh yeah, there is NO payment plan for these SIX figures. Yeah... it feels wrong. I have the money to order the Filmation figures... I won't. I can't see myself paying  $200+ for figures that I'm lukewarm about... and not to mention the nearly a year of waiting.

Yeah, no. I'm sticking to Collector's Choice and even that depends if Super7 remembers that it exists (and a few external factors). I think it's a MASSIVE dick move to release almost the same amount of figures as in a shorter window and no payment plan... kinda feels like they want this to fail... Which, I'm guessing is the complete opposite of what they want...

No comments:

Post a Comment