Jul 1, 2019

Mario Maker 2 forsr impressions

I only played story mode because I forgot to get the online service... I shouldn't have gotten the game yet, but it was the last copy. I'll get the online later because...

Playing the troll levels sent to Dashie is hilarious and frustrating!
I don't care about Multi player and it's lag.

Like Dashie says: Without further ado, let's do this shi...

Super Mario Maker 2 is basically Super Mario maker on steroids. Well the amiibo costumes from Super Mario Maker one are gone there's tons of new stuff!

There is one negative thing I got to say about the game the maker part *feels* less intuitive than the first game. Despite all its flaws the Wii U was perfect for Super Mario Maker. The Nintendo Switch not so much.
I still got a lot to learn about that maker mode and I guess I'll have to do that tutorial that I skipped like a moron.

One of the new tricks that the game has is flipping levels upside down and I was unable to do it on TV mode because it was confusing the heck out of me so I have to use portable mode flip the switch upside down and remember the times I used to play Doom in high school using a PC with the directional keys on the right and the action buttons on the left. I'm not a WASD player.

I don't regret getting the game what I regret is not having the extra money to pay for the online services for a year and yes I know there's a 7-Day free trial. But yesterday was the only day I had like a little bit of free time to play the game; I'm not going to waste a 7-Day free trial when I'm not going to be able to play 6 out of 7 days.

Holy crap I just realized that I turned on my switch for the very first time in months can't wait for September's Awakening...

No comments:

Post a Comment