Jul 12, 2019

Odds and ends... Switchless Switch, Rip Torn, Lion King... July 12, 2019

So, Nintendo is doing a cheaper version of the Nintendo switch without removable controls no docking to the TV screen and a bit smaller similar to what they did with a 3ds and 2ds. People are already complaining about it just like they did with the 3ds and 2ds. So far the only real switch game that would be useless for it would be the Nintendo labo. If you can connect other wireless controllers to the switch then maybe other games like Mario Party or just any other game that needs the special motion controls from the joycons.

Personally I feel that's a safer option for younger children especially those who are about to start playing Pokemon sword and shield. I wouldn't recommend it for games like breath of the wild ore Ford's from older generation jrpgs *cough cough* original Final Fantasy 7.

In any case this which is a decent portable console so having one without that somewhat needless docking option it's a good thing for those who don't like the docking option like myself but I already have a switch so I'm not going to buy another for that.

Reviews for the CGI animated remake of The Lion King have begun to come out and... They are mixed. Some of the reviews that are saying that the movies really great they stink a bit of paid shills. The more honest reviews have said that it's a technical masterpiece but that it feels off unneeded and there's a soulless cash grab of a Disney classic to put it mildly. With each passing trailer I lose more interest in this movie Faster than you could say Hakuna Matata.

The Lion King is on my top three favorite Disney movies okay it's number one and this remake is robbing the charm from it. Also, when I get to mostly agree with that clueless dickwad Scott Mendelson, something is wrong here.

Rip Torn has passed away. He was 88. As always my condolences to the family and friends. Most people my age group remember him from classics such as men in black or dodgeball. I'm going to pull a hipster move And mention the worst movie ever made



You have to admit that it took guts to do such film. Rip did it, playing against Tom Green in this abomination. He was a trooper... I'm possibly the best singer of this whole movie. He will be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment