Jul 16, 2019

Hasbro is crowdfunding Unicron... and he's expensive as F...

I'm talking $574.99 for a 27" Transformer that turns into a Planet with 30" diameter. You have until Aug 31st to preorder... also they only need 8000 units to make this a reality.

Personally I'm skipping this because I'm not that huge of a Transformers fan and it feels a bit of a rip-off. I would understand if this was the price tag for a Takara Tomy import, and they are getting to ridiculous prices already. I hope this can be made for the fans who want one but it's not for me. I do find it funny that people bitched about Snake Mountain being made by a third-party having a ridiculous cost and a first-party Transformer maker is asking almost the same price for a much much smaller figure.

If I was a hardcore Transformers fan instead of a He-Man fan I would definitely get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment