Jul 28, 2019

So, I bought some Figure body parts from Strangefate...

To make a custom female figure compatible with MOTUC.
I won't do an "it came from the Toy Chest" with her because I'm experimenting with this body (and I have to sculpt some furry bits to make her.) Not to mention that she is not "Truly classicized" because I didn't buy a naked buck. I'm 200X-izing her then Classicizing her... kinda like Hunter Lnight Customs did to Melaktha... a custom that I got outbid on... *sniff* That Melaktha was awesome!! If I knew how to crack torsos and crotches for MOTUC, I could theoretically make one. But this is not a Melaktha rant.

The Strangefate bodies... some of the designs are easily recognizable as semi obscure comic book characters. Others have this Fantasy game vibe to them. Their articulation seem similar to tail end Classics female figures. Some are a bit too detailed for filmation but they would seem at home with some of the 200X Classicized figures.

I have to praise the engineering of the figure, because the few parts have assembled (mainly the Torso and a shoulder) have been pretty easy to assemble. I still have to be careful with them though.

No comments:

Post a Comment