Jul 6, 2019

It came from the Toy Chest: Oh my stars and garters

Fascinating! It's Beast... Hank McCoy, first class X-Man, Avenger, all around awesome Mutant, except when they turned him into a cat.
I forgot to take the MOC pic... m'bad!

Articulation
Beastess built almost like a toy Biz figure. I'd say he even Rivals Japanese figure since you're thick ulation department but with American Aesthetics.
Nearly everybody else you can think of Hank McCoy he can pull it off.
5.0

Paint and sculpt
Hasbro outdid themselves here. Beast sports brand new Eastsports brand new sculpt and it looks astonishing! The head wild accurate to the gym Lee Style it's not one of my liking it luckily with a little heat you can pop off the toy Biz Beast head and put it on the Hasbro figure.
It stays on 96% of the time. When you move the head around it dance to pop off because it was not made for this figure but most of the time it stays on.
But back on to the review the faith work on Beast is amazing and he's really great
5.0

Accessories 
Two extra for hands and the build a figure part. I know it didn't get more due to budget reasons but I can wish he had thought in a more Serene head like the ToyBiz one.
Also a second pair of hands particularly to Flat open hands for some acrobatic poses would have been great!
4.0

Overall 
Beast gets a 4.67 as his final score. The lack of hands really disfigured but other than that he's as closest perfect do I 6 in Beast figure we could get. I dare to say that he is the highlight of the wave

No comments:

Post a Comment