Jan 16, 2020

All this time I had beaten Dad of Boi and I didn't know...

I beat the game a few days back without knowing it...
It was unexpected. The game kept going after the Baldur battle. How was I supposed to know HE WAS the final boss. I delivered Laufey's ashes to Jotunheim and expected a clash with Thor or something, but no. That was it. The game ends in allowing me to catch up on the sidequests I missed.

It was a change of pace compared to other games,  but at the same time it's a bit underwhelming. I will do the full game review in a few days I'm just trying to figure everything out...  also I may be playing The Witcher 3...

I blame Jaskier for that...

But yes, the review of Dad of Boi is coming along.
Blue balls... that's the best way to describe the ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment