Jan 10, 2020

Dad of Boi: first Thoughts:

Boy! I can't believe that this change of pace makes for a refreshing GoW Experience.
Almost as Refreshing as Zodac making Dad Jokes

While I *KNOW* I'm 2 years late to the party, Kratos and Atreus are the best Awkward Father/child team... Sorry Baby Yoda, you have been dethroned by a Low-Key Douche... Spoilers!

Not going to lie but I almost ended up buying a Kratos Costume at Party City... Ended up getting a Keyblade. Can't get the costume if there is no Leviathan Axe or Blades of Chaos... And Also, I'd need a Boi.

The slower pace similar to The Last of Us, but it allows Kratos to be fleshed out as a character, aside his permarage mode. It took a bit of time to get used to the game, but I'm enjoying it now a lot. Currently I'm somewhat close to the end, but I'm going for the side stuff before beating it. (I know, delaying the inevitable)

Like Resident Evil 4, This game brings a breath of fresh air to a franchise that needed one BIG TIME.
Once I beat the game I will do the full-fledged review. Also, I'm debating on whether or not should I ask for a Dad and Boi set for my Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment