Jan 13, 2020

Morbius the alleged pedophile trailer is live.

I am not a fan of Jared Leto. My dislike of him has nothing to do with his alleged penchant for underage teens. I don't like Leto as an actor. I find him overrated and most of his recent performances have been laughably bad... his ability to pick bad roles and make them worse reminds me of another Academy Award Winner who has ridden the coattails of his Oscar for far too long. I'm talking abiut Nicolas Cage. Jared Leto is the Snart Sense version of Nicolas Cage. The only difference is that Nicolas Cage will do any movie Leto is more selective in the crap he makes.



There's the trailer for Morbius The Living Vampire.
My first gripe with it is that Jared Leto is too handsome to play Michael Morbius. And while yes Leto with makeup can look like a classic Morbius, he was not the correct choice for this role.
Second this is Sony without Marvel... and this will be another turd in the Wind... and based on the trailer it kind of looks like morbius gets his vampiric powers from Supernatural means and not science. Everyone who knows Marvel already knows that more abuse is not a real vampire he is a pseudo Vampire made by science.
 and lastly why is the Spider-Man PS4 game being used as a picture of Spider-Man? On what is Bruce Wayne doing in this movie... err, I meant Adrian Toomes. Oh God no please tell me there another joining this piece of shit to the MCU...

The only positive I could see from this is if we get a 6 arm Tom Holland...

No comments:

Post a Comment