Jan 14, 2020

Odds and ends Jan 14 2020

Better get Queen ready...
Stan Kirsch, who played Richie in Highlander: The Series
Passed away on the 11th... according to the Official Highlander page on Facebook. I'm not 100% sure on the truth behind this because I cannot find any links about it.
The closest thing I could find was this that claims his death was suicide. In any case my condolences to friends and family.

There is a rumor brewing... Buh-bye Zendaya, hello True MJ. This is laughably bad. I'll explain:
-It shows that the Michelle Bluff was a bust. By replacing her with MJ, it just shows that they caved to pressure and she was just a failed attempt at diversity.
-While it helps sell the idea that Peter is coming out of his shell (not a TMNT reference), it makes the time we invested on them pointless.
-Pushing her away would mean we miss a somewhat OK character, whose biggest sin was being a cheap Mary Jane knockoff. Had she been Glory Grant...

Keeping the Spidey theme going: Vulture cameo is pushing the moronic idea of a Sinister Six. I know, I know, I have said that I want the Sinister Six before. But the Sinister Six that I want is the real Sinister 6 Vulture, Electro, Kraven, Mysterio, Sandman, and Doctor Octopus.
I don't want Sony Scrappy theme with Morbius, Carnage, Etc.

If we're going for the Sinister Six we need to do it right and not Sony's moronic way.

No comments:

Post a Comment