Sep 6, 2023

Dimension Shellshock might bring good news for Super7

 The DLC is out, i know I'm a bit late, but I  needed to pay some bills before I tackled gettong this. Thank goodness for some Nintendo points, which made the DLC cheaper after taxes.

I won't review the DLC itself because it's a survival mode. I also will not cover all the Easter eggs that the game has, because I'm not super stoked about all the Easter eggs and I just want to talk about the ones that I care about the most. There's plenty of Archie stuff and some TMNT other sources... but check this out!

It's Mona Lisa, Carter, Irma, and Zach the 5th turtle fighting Antrax and Mutagen Man.

Antrax doesn't exactly look like the toon or playmates version BUT it has ALL THE PLAYMATES Weapons and it's based on Toon Antrax, but mirrored AND a completely different head. Pop in an alternate head with mandibles and we can have a close to vibrage Antrax without offending Playmates.

Irma is useing a gun and most likely based on this scene
We need Irma with this alternate head...
Mona Lisa and Zach now can be made without stepping on anyone's toes... I understand that NECA and Super7 have a gentleman's agreement where they won't directly compete with each other, so this appearance allows them to make "game inspired" versions and not ruffle NECA's feathers.


The 8-Bit world gives us Tattoo... I know he had a small appearance on the Toon, but he's here as well, so now Super7 has multiple reasons to make one and Playmates can't botch about it...

I know what you're thinking:  Why am I talking about Tattoo when there are far more important characters? I won't mention Mutanimals since NECA is tackling the Archie Mutanimals at the moment.


Do my eyes deceive me? Is this Pizzaface!? He looks 8-bit because he's in the 8-bit dimension

No comments:

Post a Comment