Sep 5, 2023

Somebody once told me the world was gonna roll me

 I ain't  the sharpest tool in the shed... Lady Yuna stop dancing right now! Someone might die because of that!! And, the lead singer of Smash Mouth is dead... I need a drink... wait he died of liver failure... better make that drink non-alcoholic before I go watch Shrek and cry...

Yes, the lead singer of Smash Mouth, Steve Harwell, passed away yesterday. My condolences to friends and family. He was in hospice care with his fiancee.

I won't pretend like I'm a hige fan of Smash Mouth, since I can only name ONE song... ok maybe 2, but only because they used I'm a Believer and All Star in Shrek. Also THE MEMES, JACK!
I hope that the don't stop coming is with an o and one m and not an u and two m...

No comments:

Post a Comment