Sep 13, 2023

Hasbro is slowing down on Lightning Collection, meanwhile Super7's like:

 Making something extremely messed up with the line...


We're getting Bulk!!

Normally I wouldn't Buy Super 7 Power Ranger figures because Hasbro does much better figures. But having Bulk is something that Hasbro has not done. And I have said for quite some time that I want Bulk and Skull. I would have also like to see some teenagers with attitude, but at $55 each, I don't think I would buy them all. I would most definitely buy Kimberly, Kat, Aisha, and Trini... okay, I would also buy Billy, Tommy, try to get Zack, Adam, and it's a toss-up between Rocky and Jason. But even if I'm unable to get all the Rangers I'm most likely going to try and get Bulk and Skull, because I could sneak them in other displays like generic Purple Dragons perhaps?

But the idea that we might get Bulk and Skull might force Hasbro's hand... and if we get Teenagers with attitude even better! Or should I say Morphinomenal!

No comments:

Post a Comment