Feb 16, 2024

I'm afraid for X-men 97, but what we need is

 Spider-Man 98'... I know, I know... The show was hyper censored, but now that some stuff has changed we can actually have Spudey throw a punch.

I'm also aware that Linda Gary, Rue McClanahan, Ed Asner and Efrem Zimbalist Jr. Are no longer with us. But if X-men is getting a closure, then So does Spider-Man. It would be great to have Spidey and Mary Jane reunite and gove him the closure he deserves... then again, current Marvel is Spider-Man's biggest Supervillain. Oh no, I just imagined YAS Tackling Civil War and combining it with Identity Crisis and One More Day with Dormammu replacing Mephisto. Sadly Nick Jameson retired from Voice Acting.

The reason I'm talking Spider-Man and not X-men is that the trailer came out and I'm torn.
It's not bad, but it's current era Marvel and I feel they're gonna fuck it up somehow.

For those of us who watched EQUIS MEN!! Here's the Spanish dubbed trailer.

I'm disappointed that the EX-MEN ARE NOT EQUIS MEN!! 

And here's the original intro to EQUIS MEN... the dubbed names are Cringe as Hell, but Nostalgia Goggles.



No comments:

Post a Comment