Feb 14, 2024

Man Cobra Kai 2 is really shitty:

 I got a Valentine's Day gift... it seems the pwrson who gave it to me hates me. Mainly due to the game being shit. But I can't complain as it was Gratis. As they say we must avert our gaze from the equine's bucal orifice. 

I haven't finished it yet, but I wanted to throw the controller at the TV out of rage. The game feels unpolished and janky. Controls can be unresponsive and framerate drops randomly and dramatically... and to make matters worse we have to parkour with clunky and unresponsove controls.

I love the Miyagiverse, but this game is so garbage that it makes the Jaden Smith movie l[k good. Fuck this game that makes the LJN Karate Kid on the NES look like a Masterpiece.

Happy Valentine's Day and I'm off to visit a comatose female friend...  


No comments:

Post a Comment