Feb 6, 2024

I just beat Ozma...

 The Final Fantasy 9 boss that made my early college era a nightmare, has been defeated. I fucking lost to the giant jawbreaker WITH A GAMESHARK... HOW DO YOU FUCKING LOSE WHILE USING A GAMESHARK!?


This fucking candyass superboss kicked my ass way too much! Until a few hours ago... first time, I'll admit I use the Remaster Boosters, but I went vanilla after reloading. The vanilla fight was longer, but the preparations worked like a charm on the victorious attempt. I was lucky that Meteor only killed Zidane, but I was able to revive him. Ozma is cheap but I was lucky at the 13th vanilla try. Now the feat sounds less impressive. Didn't help that Ozma committed suicide by using Doomsday and getting hit 3 times due to Return Magic from Amarant and Vivi. 

So, Fuck you tie-dyed floating testicle! Now to beat the game...

No comments:

Post a Comment