Feb 28, 2024

Nobuo Uematsu is KINDA retiring...

 He claims he doesn't have the strength to compose an entire soundtrack for a video game. He might compose a few things but not the whole thing. This mainly applies to Final Fantasy. I'm guessing that the next final fantasies will be collaboration in the music area.

It's kinda weird thinking of Final Fantasy without Uematsu's involvement.

I just can't believe that... no, I understand. Time keeps passing on. People age and eventually die. Just because I'm stuck emotionally in my teens, doesn't mean that time is frozen. As much as I eant to deny it, I'm in my forties... Uematsu's era as THE VG Composer for Squaresoft is coming to an end. So, I must thank the master for his emotional contributions to VG Music. Everything must come to an end... even if I don't want it to...

Thank you...


No comments:

Post a Comment