Jan 29, 2013

What's next!? 6" GI Joes?

Hasbro is making 6" Star Wars toys... Something that I've wanted for years and never happened. I kinda expected THAT to happen back when they got Marvel Legends (although I was rooting more for a 6" GI Joe line)... Hopefully these guys are successful enough for me to get the characters that I want... A New Hope Luke (not the X-Wing pilot Luke), Darth Vader, R2D2, C3PO, Han Solo, Yoda, Leia, and maybe Lando Carlissian...

Seriously, 6" GI Joes might be super amazing... Not to mention how they could also work as Army Builders for other Toylines and bases for other customs... Ooh! a 6" Cobra Commander would be so freaking sweet! then again I prefer the 6" to the 3 3/4" folks, so I may be a minority...
The only ways these can flop are: Too expensive, or that they reduce the articulation that makes them not worth it... May the Force and the Articulation will be with them

No comments:

Post a Comment