Jan 6, 2013

Hey What the!? Driving in Russia

I will not start this with a lame In Soviet Russia X X's you... cause WHAT THE HELL, RUSSIA!?



GTA in real life... That's how I can describe this... in one sentence... I'm almost using shatner-speak cause it's very shocking to see how they drive in Russia... no wonder they're so badass. Seriously, look at the videos and tell me that going to work is like being in an action movie ON A DAILY BASIS! If anyone knows how to say Yippie Kay yay in Russian please tell me how...

Speaking of Russia and John McClane... There's a 5th Die Hard movie...

This time McClane teams up with his son to fight Russian Terrorists or something... Am I the only one who misses Officer Carl Winslow?

Bieber smoking pot!? Bielebe it! It appears that squeaky clean Bieber has been caught smoking pot... Instead of hitting salvia from a bong... The problems with being a Celebrity... especially with a fanbase full of kids...


Cause Bieber dies and Yuna Dances...

Happy Birthday Zazu! Happy Birthday Nigella Lawson, and Black Ranger #2!

No comments:

Post a Comment