Feb 16, 2014

NYTF Reveals and Stuff

It's that time again!! MOTUC REVEALS being discussed... We had a slight preview a few days ago with the tip of Madame Razz' hat!!
So, where do we start:
MADAME RAZZ OF COURSE!! She was revealed on Saturday Night.
This pic from The Fwoosh! has set all the PoP fanpages on fire!! She is real, we knew she was coming... She seems about the right size, though some people have complained about her being too small. While I can't tell from THIS Pic, she seems to have normal Articulation... Except the thighs. Which is a good thing...the one thing that looks a bit iffy is Madame Razz's cape. Based on how glossy she looks compared to how figures look when they're prototypes... This Razz could be closer to production. Well, she seems to be in the display with actual figures. Prototypes are often kept behind glass walls.

That part worries me a little due to her cape. May be a paint issue that I'd have to fix on my own. I still feel it's a bit too flared up. That I cannot fix, but HOLY CRAP!! IT'S FREAKING MADAME RAZZ!! Ever since the Filmation Rights were obtained my top 3 wants were Shadow Weaver, Sea Hawk and Madame Razz... I can't believe that Mattel has made all 3! (It almost makes me able to forgive them for Nepthu) She will be part of the POP Sub... Club Etheria

So, the POP Sub: I guess I should tackle that next, right?
Double Trouble... err, Double Mischief!
Madame Razz
Light Hope
Entrapta
Sweet Bee

On the Sub itself: *UPDATE*
3 out of the 6 slots are Vintage POP. That troubles me a little bit. sure, we don't know the 6th Figure, which could be a TOY character, making 4 out of 6 and "saving 4 for 2015" I can predict bitching from the Vintage Only folks.

Now unto each character:
Double Trouble: Mai Waifu's Cousin... AWESOME!! She's very cool... all we need is Angella to complete POP's Wave 1

Madame Razz, I mentioned Above.

Entrapta: She looks Top-Heavy and is carrying The Shaping Staff from Filmation. She is Golden like her Vintage Toy... Whoa... By getting the POP sub, I complete the Entire Female Horde. Scorpia, DT, and Entrapta!!

Light Hope: BOOO!!! HISSSS!!! BOOOO!!  He is the Club Exclusive. Translucent Pink Lot's of Gold and a white Loincloth that reminds me of 200X She-Ra. I'm disappointed because I wanted a Pool of Light Diorama of Light Hope.

Sweet Bee: She has 2 heads: One is the Helmet from Sweet Bee's Home and everything else is a Mystery since she's the Teaser.

*UPDATE* Apparently: The POP sub is 6 Figures AND Light Hope. The Final Figure will be a $30 Figure. Not a steed. Now which PoP Figure could need to be a bit more expensive... Zee Speculation eez Mermista.

So, with this New info: We have 7 slots and 3 of them are Vintage Toy. 2 are Filmation with Razz and Light Hope. The Final Two  should be Toy Based which COULD leave us with 3 PoP Ladies remaining for 2015... Maybe less if the rumor of a last PoP character making it to Club Eternia.

Now unto Club Eternia:
Kowl and Loo-Kee: They are this year's Spirit of Hordak Item... DAMN YOU MATTEL!!

ELDOR IS COMING!! The Old Man in a Hoodie is happening! We were teased with the Book of Living Spells. It has the He-ro H and the He-Man cross. If Neitlich makes a last minute switcheroo... GRRRR!!!

Now the Next Figure has made me excited... I'm talking .75 Glimmer Levels of Excitement. (Madame Razz is a . 63 Glimmer)

RIO EFFIN BLAST!! He looks like Sam Elliot... Damn, I wanted a Chuck Norris Looking Rio, but still, he is effin Awesome!

Luckily, Matty has pics. Now, here's the thing, it kinda pisses me off that POP was "semi-purged" from the main sub. I'm a bit let down by Light Hope. Entrapta worries me, but Freaking Razz, Double Trouble, Entrapta, and Rio Blast make up for the disappointment from Light Hope and the Kowl/Loo-Kee bull.








No comments:

Post a Comment