Oct 30, 2017

Spider-man Unlimited: the review

No, not the show but the mobile game by Gameloft... Yes the same Gameloft that made the MLP game that I quit 3 cellphones ago.
Well, the Spidey game is a Temple Run clone and seems to have been tied in with the Avengers Alliance Facebook game due to the mentions of Isotope 8.

Eh... Is all I got to say about the game.
It's a Pay to Win game, so that's a huge thing against it. Then it's a Temple Run clone so you have no control over Spidey aside from switching lanes to avoid hitting things. The 2D version for less powerful phone's is a side scrolling Temple Run clone. Here at least we have an attack button. On the "cool kids version" we have voice acting. I'm giving it 2 weeks before deletion. I better get to see Doc Ock before I delete this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment