Oct 26, 2017

Odds and ends Oct 26, 2017

went to my very first Escape Room. It was an interesting experience. It made me realize that I'm not that cool Under Pressure. Thing is I went on my own and made it in the nick of time. I saw the "Master Clue" like 3 times before reaching for it. The Clue was in a rather obvious place and it felt like a trap. The other clues were a tad too cryptic for the allotted time. It was fun, I'd say, but I kinda wish we had more of those here.

It appears that Super7 is still working on waves 1 and 2. Granita will be getting added details to fit better with Stonedar and Rokkon...

I also found how to embed videos on my cellphone​...

Mom would've loved this figure.
Mafex is releasing an AstroBoy figure. BBTS has them on pre-order. He's a bit too expensive for my taste, but then again I'm pondering getting Zangief and that's like $100. Also, it's the only AstroBoy toy that I've seen with the butt guns... That IS tempting me to get him.

No comments:

Post a Comment