Oct 12, 2017

Tom Cruise's face is weirdly asymmetrical.

It really is. I intended to watch My Little Pony, but once again it was delayed, so I ended up watching American Made, starring a 50-something Tom Cruise. Whose age is starting to catch up to him. Spike, cue the Tom Cruise running from his gay thoughts clip.
The asymmetry of Tom's face bothered me through most of the movie. Once we move on from my hang up with Crazy Mini Tom face, the movie is pretty good. I'm not sure how accurate to reality that movie is, but it was entertaining.
I'm still pissed of that I couldn't watch Ponies on the big screen... But I now want to see The Foreigner with Jackie Chan and Remington Steele himself... Only after I've seen Sea Ponies on the silver screen... Something something Toyguru something. Just mentioning him so he doesn't feel left out.

No comments:

Post a Comment