Oct 5, 2017

Storm Collectibles is becoming my favorite toy company.

As you are aware by the Ryu review, I've been getting into Storm Collectibles. I need to take pics of Ken so he can come out the toy chest... also this:

Take a wild guess on who this figure is... It's not a Kombatant...
Hint, check the date HE WILL ARRIVE.

With the lull of MOTUC News and I shall preorder wave 2 next week, need to get paid first... There hasn't been much to catch my toy interest... Except Storm Collectibles with their Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat figures. I'm fearing the moment that they announce King of Fighters figures. I'm not a KOF completist, but there's plenty of characters that I'd like to have. Most of them being from Fatal Fury and Art of Fighting.

But, you know what would make my Wallet weep? I'll give you a hint.



No comments:

Post a Comment