Oct 28, 2017

Top 5 games that are not Darkstalkers that Storm Collectibles could do...

Well, I am a masochist. I mention how Storm Collectibles is making stuff that will rape my wallet hard and I post about ideas that can rape it even harder...

5: Final Fight:
This line would complement the Street Fighter line by giving us some Alpha characters, some SFV, and SFIII folks. Not to mention Mike Freaking Haggar.


Oh my can indeed...

4: Double Dragon:
NO! NOT THE MOVIE WITH ROBERT PATRICK AND ALYSSA MILANO!

Not that either. I mean the original Bimmy and Jimmy... And Abobo... Mostly because of Abobo. Also, they Could use Double Dragon as an excuse for Battletoads.

3: Killer Instinct:
Since Storm does Fighting games and the C-c-c-combo breaker! Wasn't mentioned, I thought I should... Mmmm Spinal... What, you thought I'd mention orchid and her flashing finisher? Well that too!

2: Streets of Rage:
Double Dragon, Final Fight, heck, even Battletoads were mentioned here and not mentioning Streets of Rage is sinful.
1: Altered Beast:
Do I REALLY NEED TO EXPLAIN THIS?
Wolf, Dragon, Bear, Tiger...

No comments:

Post a Comment