Mar 27, 2018

Power-Con is going Full Filmation...

I guess that I might save some money. Also, they aren't doing presale with BBTS... OK now I'm 90% sure I AM Saving some money.

There is some good news, the oft maligned "non-attendance" ticket fee is no longer needed. In April 6th the pre-order will be on sale... Most likely. They're not 100% sure of that. The figures will be $50, but if you order them all, you get $5 off per figure.
You'd have to pay Priority Shipping and a small handling fee...

I have to be honest:
Based on the teaser pics, I might be a bit pissed off...
One looks like a piece from Kittrina's dress. If it is, then it's a gigantic pile of crap that a New Character isn't being Classicized as it should be.
The other teaser pic shows a furry Loincloth. Could be Stratos, Fisto, Adam, Faker (based on the Return of Faker short) or  any of the Loincloth wearing characters.
The last two pics have me stumped. These exclusives better wow me so I can take the plunge.

Also, Toyguru will be attending Power-Con, which is a Non-story since he always goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment