Mar 22, 2018

Should Super7 do Weapon packs and dioramas?

My Super7 order is still MIA. QC reports on the figures have not been good. CS is MIA, to when I said hey! what's going on? with my order.

Now, since super Articulated figures seem to be a bit... How can I put this delicately? Problematic for Super7, then why not go for smaller dioramas/playsets and weapons packs?
Snake Mountain is in development hell right now...  But a Slime Pit could be doable. Revisit this old rant. It pretty much covers most of the dioramas that S7 could do. They could also do the Triangle Weapon rack. Maybe the weapons from the Eternia Playset as starting items of a possible Weapons pack? Since S7 doesn't have Mattel's parts library, then go for broke with the new pieces... Makes the pack more appealing. I mean, we can only get so many power sword variants...

No comments:

Post a Comment