Mar 25, 2018

Street Fighter TV series?

I am having some flashbacks... Discipline, Justice, Commitment!!
Luckily for me, it's from the Assassins Fist people.
Yes, they are making a series BASED ON STREET FIGHTER II!! The main characters are:
Guile...

Yeah, Guile IS AN IMPORTANT PIECE IN II. It worries me a bit because, well, see the Van Damned movie.

Chun Li:
Spike!! No Legend of Chun Li Clips!
She's an important part of II as well, because of the Bison Angle...

Ken:
Well, he IS RYU'S SIDEKICK... Plus he has a connection to Guile, so maybe Ken can be the connection for the Backbone of Street Fighter to Guile and co.

Ryu:
FINALLY, THE MAIN CHARACTER OF STREET FIGHTER IS GETTING THE LIMELIGHT!!! I'm so excited and I just can't hide it...

Yes, I'm a bit scared. It sounds a little bit TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. I'm worried about execs meddling and ruining what Street Fighter is. I trust the Assassin's Fist people. The TV execs are the ones that make me worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment