Dec 25, 2018

Christmas is already over...

Yeah. Something something Shenmue clip Nozomi is going to Canada, eh?


So, Christmas... It's a different thing being on the giving than the receiving end. Seeing the kids smile with Glee as they open their presents is a wonderful thing. Especially if the kids are playing with the Mattel poop game. No really off all the presents everyone fell in love with the Mattel poop game.

I got the holiday He-Man; he will come out of the toy chest soon! Give me some time; I was spending some Christmas quality time with family.  You know I even shaved my head like Vin Diesel. I was like family and all that... okay I didn't shave my head but you get the idea.

Tis the season to be jolly and all that but sometimes I feel we adults are a bit too cynical. I don't know if it's because I'm a kid at heart or if my mind is more in tune with a child's mind that the presents and family fill me with joy...
It could simply be that maybe but I need more affection than you know. (KH reference in reverse)

Now that Hans Gruber fell; Harry and Marv where arrested Batman stopped the Penguin and Gizmo screwed everything up  after getting wet... Christmas is over. Here at the house of France we hope that you have had a very Merry Christmas or Happy Kwanzaa, Hanukkah, hearth's warming eve or whatever you celebrate! If you're Bison well it's Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment