Dec 3, 2018

It Came from the Toy Chest: Gay Joke Adam

Someone threw a Glitterbomb
on the Palace... ORKO!!

Super 7's Laughing Adam arrived at my place before Thanksgiving... Due to Red Dead Redemption 2, and my recent brush with the Grim Reaper, he stood a long time in the closet... and I mean, I dropped the S7 package in the closet and forgot about it until Today...
I MAY have enough toys for a 12 days of Christmas It came from the Toy Chest... So I will ATTEMPT to do another Advent Calendar... Adam is Day 1... Well Aware I'm two days late, unless you want to count the RDR2 and SC6 Reviews as part of the Advent Calendar...



Colorado, te doy media hora para soltar...
Agarráme, Colorado alcahuete!
That's the Joke that inspired this Adam...
Good thing they weren't inspired by these... and yes I've referenced these before...
 Let's get Cracking! and I forgot to clean up the TV tray I use to take pics... No need to hear reminders about it.

Articulation:
He can do the laughing pose
Standard Filmation sub-line Articulation in theory. He has the new anklearticulation, while less unsightly than the He-Man Rockers, it's range is slightly less... His thighs seem a bit loose. Not figure will fall loose, but slightly looser than I'd like. On the other hand Knees are Ridiculously tight!
I am disappointed in the lack of proper right hand Issue will most likely be repeated on the upcoming He-Man figures)
4.0
Looks a bit better with the
PROPER Sword...

Paint and Sculpt:
My figure seems to be in order for a Super7 Filmation Figure (Head is non-removable without using Mr. Hair dryer... don't ridk it. It may have the same neck peg as Tri-Klops...) I still don't like the bulkier Classics buck for these figures, because they are a bit too wide and it doesn't allow certain poses to be recreated.
They painted the joints on the hands... after a little tinkering a bit of paint fell off...



SUPER7 DUDES, DO NOT PAINT JOINTS!!
it's translucent
Other than that, there is no visible slop on my figure.
That is if he could hold
it properly aloft.
4.5

Accessories:
I know this was a quick cash grab, but he only has the CLASSICS Power Sword and not the Filmation Power Sword.
The Classics sword is Translucent and Reddish... Looks like Flying Fists is getting a new sword... Once I get a Filmation Power Sword cast for Adam.
1.0









Overall:
Gay Joke Adam gets a 3.17 as his final score... It's DECENT for a Cash Grab... We'll see how he stands up to the next S7 Cash grab, Malibu Stacy He-Man...

Teela: Wanna pork?
Adam: ROFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment