Dec 13, 2018

New Popeye: the Rant *Language*

Saw an episode of the new Popeye Cartoon. It made me so mad that I threw away the lunch I had bought from Popeyes... I love their Cajun Rice and Beans! But I was filled with Righteous Anger!

Behold the turd that makes Noelle Stevenson's cultural appropriations of She-Ra seem like a Masterpiece. The turd that makes Thundercata Roar and Rise of the TMNT look good!

Clean Shaven Bluto/Brutus who wants to steal Popeye's organic Spinach and it's not Marihuana slang.
Olive is in a pseudo active role. She's doing her own thing and ends up assisting Popeye in the end in a way that she could've been easily replaced.
Wonder if the blonde hair is a nod to Robin Williams.
Also Popeye has no pipe...
Where is the Violent conclusion?
Biggest offender:

No Spinach theme. This is when you knew it got REAL...

Compare it with one of the Original episodes.


Fuck this hypersanitized and hypersensitive PC Popeye bullshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment