Dec 12, 2018

It Came from the Toy Chest: The Only Black Man in Space... without an Ice cream maker...




I mean Lando Carlissian... you know Played by Billy Dee Williams, who was supposed to be Two-Face, but we ended up with Tommy Lee Jones.

Won't explain Lando to y'all... The Robot Chicken Sketch kinda does it for me. I forgot I had him. Tossed him in the Toy Chest (More like a plastic storage box) when I couldn't find the "Vintage Wave" Han.

So, let's get cracking: (I know I'm late... but I forgot to upload the pics... stupid me!

Articulation:
 Severely limited by the PLASTIC!? cape... Wait, no cloth cape for Lando!?  But even without it his Articulation is kinda useless... Each point of articulation has very little range.
3.5

Paint and Sculpt:
It's not a perfect likeness of Billy Dee Williams, but it's OK. You see him and you go: It's Lando! The paint work is decent... on the front. The back is a different story.
3.0

Accessories:

Blaster and communicator. It's enough for him.
4.0

Overall
:
Lando gets a 3.5 as his final score. Hasbro Altered the deal with him...

I cannot recommend this figure despite the decent score.
















No comments:

Post a Comment