Dec 14, 2018

It Came from the Toy chest House of Morons Spider-Man.

House of M was a bad crossover event to eliminate Mutants and This is the Spider-Man from this Sub-Dimension for the event. I don't care about House of M, so screw the details... I got him to complete SP//DR in order to make a Shinji get in the robot Reference. Avoiding the Pete Making yogurt for MJ reference and why did I have to think of that while eating ACTUAL Yogurt!!!
PLEGH!!

Articulation:
His body is the Pizza Spidey, same buck as Ben Reilly, Symbiote Spidey and Lasher, just to name a few figures. He can stick to Spidey Poses and look GOOD!! But he can't do a Van Damme split...
4.5

paint and sculpt:
For what it is, it works... Did I mention how much I hate this design? Because I hate it!!
I might steal his head with 3D sculpted lenses for my Pizza Spidey, while the reds don't perfectly match, I don't care.
5.0

Accessories:
BAF Piece
Web Line
No extra hands. Dude needed a gripping hand to hold on to his web line

2.0

Overall:
I don't care about him but he got a 3.83 as his score because his foundation is solid...

No comments:

Post a Comment