Jun 26, 2019

It came from the toy chest: Back in Blegh!

Symbiote Spidey's recent look is blegh!
To be fair the spider design is decent but the eyes are what ruined it for me. I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate the eyes!

And the stupidity in red and black is basically Norman Osborn with a symbiote. It looks stupid okay, and it lacks a glider. How do you make a goblin without a glider?

I'm not going to bother in reviewing Norman. All I'm going to say is that he's basically a Carnage buck with a tail and a stupid looking face! Tail limits posability and did I mention it looks stupid?
Yes, it's a JoJo pose.


Articulation:
Since it uses the standard Spider-Man body the articulation is similar to previous Spider-Man figures. He passes my Spider-Man articulation test but I still wish he had articulated bootcut.
4.0

Paint and sculpt:
Based on the images I've seen online of this new version of the Symbiote outfit the accuracy is pretty good. There are no sloppy areas on my figure that I could notice.
4.5

Accessories:
Extra pair of hands, Kingpin heads.
4.5

Overall;
Symbiote Spider-Man  (stupid version) gets a 4.33 as his final score. I got to be honest here I just got him and red Goblin just to complete the Kingpin build-a-figure same thing with Night Thrasher and Black Cat. Ugh, those stupid eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment