Jun 7, 2019

What happened to Variable Geo?

I know that I'm skirting in dangerous territory... but then again, I AM amassing a small harem of Queen's Blade figures... So far Melona, Echidna, Menace, and Cattleya elude me.(I may be able to own a Chinese bootleg Melona IF I wasn't scammed on eBay)
OK, Bran Wen, Annelotte and Aldra elude me as well, but those 3 were limited releases and now are ultra expensive! So, after messing around with the figures. And letting 14 year old me put them in the most uncomfortable positions and in the most stages of undress possible an idea sparked...

What happened to Variable Geo? I know the last thing related to the brand was the VG Neo anime. I only played the Original VG game and the Super Famicom port of Advanced VG (minus the H-scenes) I did see both the Original anime and the VG Neo anime... Being brutally honest, I wasn't much of a fan of VG Neo... it was more focused in being a Hentai anime than having an actual plot.
It's been over 10 years since the last game came out and nothing. There were a few statues and that's about it...

Kaiyodo's Queen's Blade figures made me think about Variable Geo as a toyline that I would be interested in.
I haven't seen any gameplay from VG Neo... (if it's a visual novel, then I'm completely SOL due to the YouTube rules.)

Being a Japan exclusive eroge is kinda what screws everyone from playing a decent fighting game.
Well, back when it was a fighting game...

But a small line (about 9-12 figures) would cover most if not all the important slots in the main games... (before VG Neo) and YES it would require the interchangeable clothing for battle damage/humiliation mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment