Jun 1, 2019

It came from the toy chest bad Hugh Jackman Movie Edition

This time I'm doing a 2 for 1 review, because I can, bub!  See what I did there? I said "bub" because it's a Wolverine review and he ends his sentences with... yeah...
It's Wolverine I don't think I have to explain who he is and what he does because he's the best he is at what he does and what he does ain't  nice, bub! Oops! I did it again! Not the Britney Spears reference, the bub thing! So sabertooth the Killer Canadian mutant that is kind of like Wolverine but not exactly like Wolverine. An Infamous comic made him Jewish... but we won't talk about that. Let's talk about Sabertooth being an Iron Fist villain.
Sabretooth was an Iron villain until he was further  developed as a rival to the X-Man, Wolverine.

He's basically Wolverines dark self just like Bizarro is for  Superman, Venom is for Spider-Man... you get the idea.

Articulation
 theoretically speaking Weapon X has the same articulation as brown suit Wolverine since they share most of the same sculpt. In reality The Weapon X accessories like the batteries and the wires attached to his body limit the articulation to an extent he still has a decent range of articulation.
4.0

Creed on the other hand it's not restricted by any accessories but the lack of butterfly pectorals kind of limit about the posters you can do with him.
4.5

Paint and sculpt
In the case of Weapon X they did a really great job. While I'm not exactly a huge fan of the helmetless head it does captured the look Wolverine had at the time and it also has a little bit of a Savage Logan vibe to it. It could also be used as a second head for a bone claw Wolverine. The battery packs and older gizmos or doodads that he has attached look pretty good the paint was slightly sloppy slop in a few areas here but other than that he looks really great.
4.0

Creed on the other hand... well there's something off with him! I can't quite put my finger on it but there is something off with him. Other than that he looks great, a bit short, but overall a great looking Sabretooth...
4.5

Accessories 
Logan comes with an extra head and the BAF part.
I could cheat and count all the do hickeys as accessories but so far they don't seem to be removable.
4.0

 Creed only comes with the BAF part
4.0

OVERALL
Weapon X gets a 4.0 as his final score. He is a bit better than the toy Biz version but at the same time there's something missing with him... don't get me wrong I like him but I feel like it needed something to make him a bit cooler.

Sabretooth gets a 4.33 as his final score. I think the thing that bugs me about him is in the head and the Furry main thing there's something off there I just can't quite put my finger on it. I also wish his forearm fans were a bit bigger but that's just me other than that he's so great I'll be it a bit short Sabretooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment