Jun 17, 2019

Why I believe Daniel Radcliffe is perfect for Logan

Yes THAT Daniel Radcliffe...
He would make a decent MCU Logan...
I know he's British or sonething and Not Canadian...
Last Wolverine was an Oversized Australian dancer and you didn't complain...
"But he's too short!"
Bitch, please! WOLVERINE is like 5'3"... Dan Radcliffe is 5'7"... he's closer in size to Wolverine than Jackman ever was.
Sure, Radcliffe would have to get a superhero physique by bulking up a bit AND He's close to 30, so he could remain doing Marvel movies for 10 years before quitting.

People are asking for Tom Hardy, Momoa or Keanu, who are both too tall or too old to stick around for to years...

The only two guys I've heard that are NOT Dan Radcliffe for Logan that could work are Scott Eastwood  (who is too tall for my tastes) and Zac Efron... who is slightly older and shorter than Radcliffe, but as we saw on Baywatch
Even I'm starting to doubt on my Idea of Radcliffe as Wolverine...
And before you ask, the You're a Mutant, Logan! Quote inspired by You're a Wizard, Harry hadn't crossed my mind till now.
Well, shit! Looks like I might have been swayed by High School Musical as Wolverine...

No comments:

Post a Comment